Book your service
Regular wheel alignment sessions are essential to keep your car in excellent running conditions. Unlike what many car owners believe, wheel alignment and balancing is not the same thing. Balancing involves attaching additional weights, either adhesive or bang-on, to a tyre and wheel assembly to spread out the weight evenly. Alignments are separate services which are required to rectify other issues.
To maximise the lifespan of your wheel and improving your vehicle’s hold on the road, wheel alignment is necessary at regular intervals. You should, therefore, know when to contact us for wheel alignment in Tamworth.
Your wheels may need to be aligned if:
- You experience vibration when turning.
- The steering wheel pulls to the left or right.
- The steering wheel is not straight when driving on a straight roadway.
- Your tyre tread is wearing unevenly.
An alignment check features:
- Assessment of the steering and suspension components.
- Examination of the tyres for size, inflation, and wear.
- Comparison of your tire alignment to automobile manufacturer guidelines.
Following are some of the reasons for why the wheels are misaligned and requires professional servicing.
- Regular trips over uneven roads are the number one reason behind misaligned wheels. Besides daily driving, hitting potholes or kerbing also cause damage to wheels and their alignments. If you drive on cratered roads, you must seek out wheel alignment garage as soon as possible.
- If your vehicle has suspension-related issues and is prone to uneven jerks while driving, you will need more sessions of wheel alignment. A worn-out or damaged suspension generates an enormous amount of pressure on wheels, leading to their misalignment.
- Furthermore, if previous alignment sessions have not been as successful as they should have been, it is time to seek our professional expertise at One Stop Tyre Centre.
Some of the benefits associated with wheel alignment are as follows
- More mileage: When wheels are misaligned, they do not touch the road’s surface evenly, resulting in the consumption of more fuel to gather speed and cover a certain distance. Once wheels are correctly aligned, your car will consume less fuel.
- Reduced tyre wear: Misaligned wheels are worn-out either on the edges or around the central 3/4th part. After alignment, tyre wear will reduce significantly. Over time, your car tyres will last longer and will return greater returns on investment.
- A safer drive: Tamworth and surrounding areas like Lichfield and Kingsbury witness prolonged and severe winters. Such weather conditions make driving difficult, especially when wheels are misaligned. A visit to our 4 wheel alignment garage in Tamworth will eliminate any associated problems.
- Saves you money: Wheel alignment makes sound economic sense; you have to spend less on fuel and buy fewer new tyres while witnessing improved vehicle efficiency. Thus, proper alignment will save you extra money, and is also helpful for the environment.
One Stop Tyre Centre employs expert technicians who carry out wheel alignment using the latest technologies for accurate, on-time and satisfactory services. We use the latest techniques and technological advancements to align your car wheels correctly. Our price packages are competitive and we assure punctual services. Visit our website and book an appointment to jump the queue.